The updated entry list, issued today, includes Manor Grand Prix Racing Ltd which has taken over the entry previously used by Marussia. They will use Ferrari engines. The FIA also confirmed Will Stevens will be one half of their driver line-up, as the team announced earlier this week.
Their entry is listed as being subject to “full compliance with the 2015 technical regulations”. Stevens, who raced in the final round of 2014, must obtain a super licence.
Marussia was one of two teams which went into administration at the end of last season. The second, Caterham, has been dropped off the entry list.
2015 F1 season
- How a secret Mercedes engine mode helped pressure Vettel into a race-ending puncture
- Over 100 driver penalties issued in record-breaking 2015
- Part-time racer? The facts of Hamilton’s ‘jet-set lifestyle’
- A unique atmosphere: Going to the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2015 season review