Kimi Raikkonen has escaped a penalty for driving too quickly while the Safety Car was on the track.
Raikkonen was found to have lapped two seconds below the minimum time set by the FIA ECU during the first safety car period.
The stewards chose to give Raikkonen a reprimand for the infringement. He went to finish tenth in the race.
2013 Monaco Grand Prix
- Rosberg voted Monaco GP Driver of the Weekend
- Glamorous Monaco fails to gain high rating
- Mallya: Monaco “silenced critics” ahead of 100th race
- 2013 Monaco Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Ricciardo told Grosjean “you’re an idiot” after crash
Image ?é?® Lotus/LAT